The Glass Is Always Cleaner

The days of streaking are over. But skinny-dipping is still OK.

Hey good lookin'. Why don't you spritz a little bit of me on the mirror and brush your teeth with a view? Yeah, that's better. 

When you're done checking yourself out, take me to the windows and...televisions? That's right, I'm safe for use on TV screens and computer monitors, even cell phones and tablets. Just spray me onto a cloth first and then wipe gently. Fun fact: your phone is probably dirtier than your toilet. Swipe left for E. coli.

I'm ammonia free, streak free, toxin free, pretty much...free. Well, not totally. You still have to pay for me. 

Works On

Mirrors, windows, computer and television screens, phones and tablets

Smells Like

Fragrance-free deodorant (scentless)

Favorite Song

I Can See Clearly Now, Johnny Nash

Curiosity killed the cat. Truman's killed the bird. 


Directions for Use: The Glass Is Always Cleaner features a variety of plant-based detergents instead of more common ingredients found in glass cleaners such as ammonia or butyl, which are highly volatile, fuming chemicals. The result: a streak-free glass cleaner that’s safe enough to use on television, phone and computer screens (in addition to common glass surfaces such as mirrors and home/automotive windows). For best results, spray directly onto windows and mirrors and wipe away with a high-quality cloth or paper towel. With electronic devices, spray the formula into the cloth first, then gently wipe the surface.

Ingredients: Butoxypropanol CAS# 5131-66-8, Sodium Xylene Sulfonate CAS# 1300-72-7, Alkyl Polyglucoside CAS# 68515-73-1, Sodium Laureth Sulfate CAS# 151-21-3, Water CAS# 7732-18-5, Benzisothiazolinone CAS# 2634-33-5, Keyacid Blue FG (Acid Blue 9), CAS# 3844-45-9

Caution: Concentrate can be an eye irritant and harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Product is combustible. Avoid heat or open flame. Contains anionic surfactant and glycol ether. 

First Aid: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Sip glass of water and immediately contact doctor or Poison Control Center for treatment advice. If in eyes, immediately flush with water. After 5 minutes, remove any contact lenses and continue to rinse for at least 10 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.