More Shower to You

Maybe we should wait 30 or 45 minutes before we go in there. 

Look, nobody likes cleaning a bathroom. I get it. Unspeakable things happen behind closed doors. 

But take a deep breath (before entering), because we got this. I'm as non-toxic as your kitchen cleaner but specially formulated to tackle problems unique to bathrooms. I don't just clean bathroom surfaces with soap scum, mineral deposits and water spots, I freaking emulsify them.

While your stuff don't stink, most does. That's why I deodorize while I clean. I'm basically the Justin Timberlake of bathroom cleaning. I can sing and dance, OK? 

And once I've done my job, you can go back to reading the paper. Wait, nobody does that anymore? Chalk it up to another pastime ruined by the iPhone. 

Works On

Toilets, sinks, tubs, showers, tile (glazed, ceramic, porcelain), grout, shower doors and curtains, bathroom fixtures. (Please don't use me on stone or marble.)

Smells Like


Favorite Song

Taking Care of Business, Bachman-Turner Overdrive

Best when used between two stools. 

Directions for Use: More Shower to You was formulated without the typical hydrochloric, phosphoric or other harsh acids found in bathroom cleaners. Instead, it utilizes organic salts and biodegradable surfactants to dissolve and clean away unsightly mineral deposits, such as calcium and limescale, while effectively removing the soap scum, body oils and other soils from your bathroom surfaces. For best results, allow the spray to sit on the surface for a minute or two before wiping it away with a squeegee, cloth or paper towel.

Ingredients: Water, Organic Acid, Alcohol Ethoxylate, Dipropylene Glycol Monopropyl Ether, Sodium cocoamphopropionate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Lauramide oxide, Clementine, Mixture Pylam FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #40 

Caution: Concentrate can be an eye irritant and harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Product is combustible. Avoid heat or open flame. Contains organic salt of mineral acid and glycol ether.

First Aid: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Sip glass of water and immediately contact doctor or Poison Control Center for treatment advice. If in eyes, immediately flush with water. After 5 minutes, remove any contact lenses and continue to rinse for at least 10 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If on skin, wash with soap and water.